Do you need a
LabVIEW based SCADA
PLC based Automation?
We specialize in such projects!
We have an inhouse team of experts working in this space for more than 12 years. Both electrical engineers with vast experience in PLC Ladder design as well as expert LabVIEW developers work in our team.
Time & again we have seen our competitors build logic which is far from best practices in software engineering – without adhering to any architecture. Software built by novices often costs you in future usability, scalability & interop limitations. Our project managers & engineers who take care of LabVIEW are computer engineers by training with deep knowledge of software engineering principles & style-guidelines set by National Instruments.
We take engineering design very sincerely and our code shows this.
In comparison with very large companies offering SCADA, we offer cost-effective service to tailor-make SCADA as per your specific requirement. The final product is totally done-for-you. No resources are needed from your side.
When you take into account all these factors, the final deliverable is of far superior breed than what the competition offers.
- Our engineers have built several large-scale projects involving PLCs such as Siemens, ABB, Allen-Bradley, Mitsubishi & more.
- Our software is deployed in wide range of domains – electrical, test & measurement, process control, oil & gas, water treatment and clean energy.
- For connecting LabVIEW to each of these PLCs you do not need an expensive OPC Server or any ‘per-seat’ license. Our SCADA is free to use. Meaning, when you build the second system & so on, you do not have to spend anything on software.
- Our massive library & expert team of engineers cut time to develop from weeks or months to days.
- We are simply the best in this area – The HMIs shown here will give you a clear idea of the number of projects we have handled – http://svinstruments.com/labview-software-designs/
- Our SCADA is used by highly qualified scientists (for R&D) as well as by unskilled labourers in (automatic mode).
Our factory is well-equipped with a team of 10 engineers & 35 technicians. We have the latest tools such as Fluke, Yokogawa, GW Instek, National Instruments & Agilent to aid us in engineering design.
- LabVIEW based control systems made by us are used by Reliance Industries Limited, Schlumberger, Siemens, ABB, Schneider, Underwriters Laboratories, Panasonic, Philips, Eaton, GE, Indomat, Havells, National Oilwell Varco, Honeywell, Dubai Municipality, Portescap, Hager, Alstom, Whirlpool, PSEG Nuclear LLC and many other leading companies.
- We have an impressive track record of 40+ years in building control systems and 12+ years in building LabVIEW based measurement & automation solutions.
Contact Us now for any PLC and/or LabVIEW project – small or big.
We can depute an engineer to your works within 5 days.